Spearfishing Planet Store

Thread: State Championship Captian's Meeting in Keys

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default State Championship Captian's Meeting in Keys

Bill VanDeman (of Orca Spearguns) will be running the Late Registration and Captain's Meeting for the 46th Southern Open - State Spearfishing Championship in Key West. Bill will give details of the exact location on a following post.

So, anyone in the Keys who wants to shoot in the State Championships and shoot fish in their own home waters can easily get this done. All you have to do is Early Register by postmarking your registration by this Friday June 12 or simply show up Friday June 19 at the Late Registration being held in Key West (starts at 7pm and ends at 8:30pm and then the brief Capt. Meeting will occur at 8:30pm) register and stay for the Capt. Meeting (very important, with last minute rule changes and such), then go shooting on Saturday and then show up in St. Petersburg by Noon on Sunday to weigh-in your fish and get your Trophy and prizes.

To find out more about the tournament go to www.divefsda.com or give me a call at (727) 656-9714
    Aquatic Obsessions Dive Shopwww.AOdive.com
    Tampa Bay Spearfishing Club www.tampabayspearfishingclub.org
    St. Pete Underwater Club www.stpeteopen.com

Than/ks (Given)
    Than/ks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I spoke with Mike (Bottomcrawler) at Divercity in Key West, and he was kind enough to offer up his spearfishing shop and courtyard for the registration and captain's meeting next Friday, June 19. Registration will be held at DiverCity from 7pm -8:30pm and a brief captain's meeting will be held at 8:30 pm. Send in your early registrations to FSDA postmarked no later than tommorrow or you can bring your late registration and entry fee to the captain's meeting next Friday night.

The address and contact info for Mike's shop is:
    DiverCity
    1121 Duval Street
    Key West, FL
    305-879-2955

If you need directions to his store on Duval Street you might PM "Bottomcrawler" (Mike) or PM me, "SeaPanther". Mike also carries the most extensive "serious" spearfishing inventory in Key West so be sure to check him out and show your gratitude for his hospitality.

Feel free to call me or Bill Hardman with any questions. My number is (813) 649-9100.